Holistic yoga holiday
Caroline Pajewski & Kirstin van As
Recharge with a healthy 7 night holistic yoga holiday filled with yoga, meditation, chanting, nourishing vegan food, Thai and lymph drainage massage, incredible scenery and the opportunity to totally relax and revitalize. Suitable for every and anybody. All levels welcome, from the very beginner to the more serious yoga practitioner.
Energize with yoga and nutritious food. Unwind with yoga nidra, meditation, massage, sound journey with Tibetan singing bowls, beach and swimming.
Get back to nature with beautiful trails and beaches.
Join us for the ultimate yoga retreat in Watamu Kenya and after just 7 nights you will be re-energized, re-vitalized and ready to let go of the old and welcome the new.
Where: Watamu, Kenya
When: 18 Sep - 25 Sep 2020
Price: Sharing Room: N$ 18600/U$ 1480
Single Room: N$ 25500/U$ 2000 Please note there are only 2 single rooms and it will be on a strictly first pay first serve basis.
Limited spaces available so a 30% non-refundable deposit is required to book your spot. All bookings are made on a first pay first serve basis. Final payment should be made up to but no later than 01 July 2020
For bookings or more information:
This price includes:
* Accommodation 7 nights.
* 3 daily vegan meals.
* Herbal teas, coffee and filtered water.
* Access to the swimming pool.
* All yoga activities.
* Paddle board Expedition including SUP Yoga.
* Kayak expedition.
* Snorkeling/Dolphin Trip.
* New Moon Mangrove Float and Beach Breakfast.
* 1 Massage.
* Nature Walks.
Extras available at your own expense:
* Airport transfer
* Additional massage by tree house staff.
* Thai Massage with Kirstin.
* Shopping/ice cream excursion.
* Seva (community service).
* Walking in National Park.
* Turtle release ( season permitting).
* Laundry service.
* Unforgettable accommodation - Spacious open rooms, unique architecture, beauty and nature everywhere you look.
* All en-suite with shower, toilet and balcony.
* Overlooking either the Indian ocean or the lush forest.
* Filled with everything you may need like towels, mosquito nets, bathrobes, soap, shampoo, conditioner, drinking water.
Cool oﬀ in our refreshing pools, or take a short stroll down to the beach.
Our chef places an emphasis on diet and nutrition to heal the body and mind. Our chef uses fresh, locally grown fruits, vegetables and grains. We ensure high quality meals that are GMO free and meet your dietary needs. Delicious and nutritious!
We are located on the most pristine and quietest part of Watamu's white sandy beach.
Malindi airport is 25 minutes away.
Mombasa airport is 5 hours away.
We can arrange taxis to and from wither Malindi or Mombasa.
And while you are in Watamu, bodabodas, tuktuks or taxis can pick you up from the Treehouse and take you shopping, to the forest, or for an ice cream.
Address: WATAMU TREEHOUSE, TURTLE BAY ROAD, WATAMU, KENYA