Recline Yoga Studio
22 Second Ave Swakopmund, Erongo, Namibia
Soul Immersion Retreat
Immerse your soul into this 7 night retreat, filled with yoga, meditation, nourishing greek vegetarian cuisine, incredible scenery and the opportunity to totally relax and revitalise. All levels welcome, from the very beginner to the more serious yoga practitioner.
Energise with yoga and nutritious food. Unwind with yoga nidra, meditation, sound bath, explore with adventurous excursions and swimming.
Join us for the ultimate luxurious yoga retreat on Lefkada Island Greece, after just 6 nights you will be in love with life and yourself again. Ready to move into a life that serves YOU.
Where: Lefkada Island Greece
When: 26.05 - 02.06.23
Ganesh, Dancer, Shiva, Lotus Bedroom 1&2 – 2 Twin sharing / x 1 bathrooms en-suite
€1197.00 - p.p sharing (only 14 spaces) 10 sold only 4 left
Ganesh & Dancer Bedroom 1 – x 1 King bed / x 1 bathrooms en-suite
€2050.00 - only 2 spaces
€1900.00 - EARLY BIRD or FULL PAYMENT
Buddha 1 – x 1 king bed / x 1 bathroom en-suite / infinity pool
€2450.00 - only 1 space
€2300.00 - EARLY BIRD or FULL PAYMENT
Limited spaces available!! €500 deposit secures your spot. All bookings are made on a first pay first serve basis. Pay your deposit by 01 December 2022 to qualify for the early bird special. Pay your full payment by the 01 December 2022 to qualify for the discounted rate. Payment plans available - contact me to customise your payment plan. Final payment has to be made up to but no later than 30 April 2023.
For bookings and availability or more information:
This price includes:
* Accommodation 6 nights.
* Daily Greek vegetarian cuisine by private chef.
* Access to the swimming pool
* All yoga activities in beautiful fully equipped outdoor yoga shala, no need to bring your yoga mats
* Tea, coffee, and infused water daily
* Refillable water bottle - the centre has a filtered water system for you to use as to reduce our plastic consumption.
* Homeopathic parben, mineral oil, phthalates and pigment free bathroom amenities
Extras available at your own expense:
* Beach excursions and activities like:
Sub tours, Sub Yoga, water sports, diving, yacht/boat tour, mountain biking, bike rental.
* Laundry service
* Unforgettable accommodation - Spacious open rooms, unique Balinese style decor, beauty and nature everywhere you look with occasional visits from foxes, and other wildlife.
* Rooms are all equipped with hair dryers, towels, air con and fans, Wi-Fi, there is safe box in the master villa should you need it.
* Overlooking the beautiful scenery of the Mediterranean Sea.
Cool off in the breathtaking beach like pool.
Mimosa Retreat is situated on Lefkada Island, Greece.
Visitors can travel to Lefkada by plane or by car as the island is connected to the mainland of Greece with a bridge.
MAP COORDINATES: 38°43′11″N 20°43′02.9″E
The closest airport is Aktion Airport (PVK) which is a 40 – 45 minute drive from the retreat centre.
There are several flights a week from UK, Airlines such as British Airways, Ryan Air and Easy Jet to name a few.
Flights depart from Newcastle, Belfast, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, London Heathrow, London Gatwick and London Stanstead. There are also direct flights form Germany and the Netherlands to Preveza.
Flying from Namibia - Ethiopian Airways fly via Addis Ababa to Athens.
Please take a look at the following link to view up-to-date flight schedules. In the warmer months flights also go directly from Athens to Preveza.
I will try an answer any travel related questions should you have any. Here is a guide on Preveza airpot transfers:
Guide on prices from Preveza:
TAXI – €50 – seats 4
VAN – €80 – seats 8
VAN – €120 – seats 12